We’re looking for a Senior Producer. Join us!
We are a VR game developer based in Stockholm, founded by industry veterans, creating games set in beautiful, rich and immersive worlds, where great narratives have a natural home.
Fast Travel Games is the award-winning developer of Apex Construct & The Curious Tale of the Stolen Pets, and the co-developer of Budget Cuts 2: Mission Insolvency. With the release of Wraith: The Oblivion – Afterlife coming soon, we are starting the work on several new VR games and we need your help to build them!
At FTG you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment. You will play a significant role in shaping and building the studio culture. We’re a small team, but several of us have a lot of experience and we believe a sane work-life balance is paramount for building great games.
At FTG we believe that our games benefit from open collaboration and discussions, so your opinions will be valued in all areas, but consider the following your basic responsibilities.
- Lead the game development in a cross-functional group of around 30 people, creating world-class VR games for the millions. You execute on product roadmaps and goals for multiple teams within the company.
- As a Sr Producer you are encouraged to lead through strong communication skills and supporting a positive, creative and feedback- focused culture. You partner with development teams to source and compile information into useful context, taking abstract ideas and thoughts and bringing them together into something actionable.
- Facilitate processes on a day-to-day basis, establish and improve ways of working for our teams
- Help to improve team productivity and focus
- Providing transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders
- As a champion of recognizing and embracing uncertainty within the company and guiding teams toward the right approach at the right times, you drive the product development framework for pushing our games forward. Understand where we are today, where we want to go, what is stopping us from getting there and what needs to be done.
- 3+ years of experience working in the games industry
- Having led the development, release and/or service operations of at least one game. Not necessarily in VR, but that would of course be great 🙂
- Experience in validating real customer and business value
- Experience working with a positive and transparent team culture to boost engagement, ownership, and accountability
- Experience with lean/agile product management and methodologies
- Project management skills including budgeting, scheduling, resource planning and risk management
- Passion for games development
- Great sense of quality and polish
- A love for VR 🙂
- A background or significant experience in game development crafts such as art, game design, engineering or QA
- Curious about emerging product practices and tools in the industry
Life at Fast Travel Games
We believe that great things happen when working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process – from idea to finished result. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration – by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. We believe that what you do at your spare time is yours, including game related side projects.
That’s how we stay creative.
While we of course work from home at the moment, our office is in Stockholm, Sweden, and we’d love for you to be able to join us there when it is safe to do so.
We strongly encourage women to apply!
Looking forward to your application on email@example.com!