New patch for Cities: VR- Enhanced Edition on PS VR2 now live
This update is focusing on fixing the problems we’ve noticed and gotten reported to us after the launch of Cities VR: Enhanced Edition:
- Reenabled broken advanced haptics.
- Visual overhaul on “Problems” panel when clicking on service buildings.
- Changed the Crime information icon from a person in a mask to the badge icon.
- Added a slight smoothing to the controller ray pointer to increase accuracy and reduce problems with shaky hands.
- Updated engine version.
- Updated Playstation package versions.
- Fixed visual bugs on service buildings when placing them and closing the info panel.
- Made titles auto-size so they do not overflow some UI panels. - most notable in languages like Spanish that have long names for things.
- Tile purchase panel shows “outside connections” more accurately.
- Tweaked handedness offset when switching to left-hand mode to be more accurate.
- Save reminders are sometimes activated prematurely and have been fixed to activate after a set time.
- Moved Economy and Info panels to minimize chances for clipping.
- Controllers do not show a timer icon when in main menus.
- Performance improvement in places where players would have a larger portion of their city rendered at the same time.
- Reaching a milestone while doing tutorials risked softlocking the player, that has been fixed.
- Fix the Water and Sewage stages of the tutorial so that if you've connected a pipe before reaching the specific tutorial stage that tells you to do it, you don't have to do it again to advance the tutorial.
- Reduced memory footprint of the application by removing unused assets.
- The trophy “Power at your fingertips” did not trigger as intended, it now does and should trigger retroactively if players load a save that would have triggered it originally.
- Reduced occurrences of “Shadow acne” in terrain shadow rendering.
If you have suggestions on additional improvements or issues to report, please log this in our issue tracker: https://feedback.fasttravelgames.com/cities-vr